Home \ Forums \ Anxiety \ 25 Ways to Prevent and/or to Cope With Anxiety and Panic Attacks

3 replies, 4 commenters Last updated by Profile photo of Mary McDuffie Mary McDuffie 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Profile photo of Shaun ThompsonShaun Thompson
    @shaunthompson

Only one method is required to KILL panic attacks, see Panic attackes are similar to getting ready to enter a boxing ring! before it happens you get anxious, and then when the bell rings and you stop hearing what is going on in the crowd, you focus on the fight and nothing else is relevent, so here is what to do, When the attck starts you seriously and simply invite the attack in, you bate it, call it ask it for more, COME ON IS THAT YOUR BEST SHOT, SURELY NOT, CMOOOOOONNN LETS HAVE SOME MORE. This empowers you, the panic attack often dies in it’s tracks, and the more you challenge it, the more you become the one with the gun. SIMPLES eh, PPPWWWWWT

• Profile photo of Springdale ClinicSpringdale Clinic
    @springdaleclinic

Helpful article. Get sufficient amount of sleep, join in a group you can share your feelings and can be educated from others and can get tips and techniques to overcome your fear and anxiety.

• Profile photo of Mary McDuffieMary McDuffie
    @marymcduffie

Hi there. I am having anxiety attacks every now and then but Iam gradually learning to control it. I think the most effective for me are numbers 10 and 8. When I try to feel anxious, I try to calm myself and recite or sing something. It really helps me. Each person has a different way of coping and this list is a big help for people out there like me.

I have also came across this site https://www.zapmystress.com… and it also helped me cope with my anxiety and panic attack. Others might also find it helpful. For those who have encountered this site, let me know what you think.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this helpful tips. I hope to read more soon.